The Oki MC160n is a network-ready multifunction machine that can print, check, copy, and fax. The Oki MC160n all-in-one laser printer is favoured in workgroups as well as workplaces for its superb features, which additionally include a straight USB port for flash drives to handle scan-to or print-from.
The Oki MC160n colour-capable multifunction printer could take care of a wide variety of media as well as could print 35,000 pages monthly. Duplexing is just optional and printing coloured tasks takes a long time to complete.
The scanner is on leading in addition to an automatic paper feeder while paper trays go to the bottom. The control panel in the center includes a monochrome LCD present, operate switches, and a numerical keypad. For connection, Ethernet as well as USB ports are on the back of the Oki MC160n colour multifunction printer.
You might also like: Oki MC332dn Colour Laser Printer
The dependable MC160n multifunction printer works with Macintosh and Windows computers and also offers an outlet for flash drives for easy printing or scanning. To conserve loan when replacing Oki MC160n printer toner cartridges it's possible to acquire less costly suitable Oki MC160n cartridges that are made by third-party suppliers making use of recycled products.
Oki MC160n MFP Color Laser Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
- Oki MC160n Windows Printer GDI 32-Bit Driver ⟹ Download (2.7 MB)
- Oki MC160n Windows Printer GDI 64-Bit Driver ⟹ Download (2.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Oki MC160n Mac Printer PS Driver ⟹ Download (2.4 MB)
This file contains everything you need to use your Oki MC160n Series.
You might also like: Oki B440dn Mono Laser Printer
How to install driver for Oki MC160n Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Oki MC160n Printer to keep your OKI product up-to-date.