Oki C5650 is a printer with good technology. Its printing technology is powered by LED Laser Printer. this technology allows the printer to provide fast printing process. Its printing speed is up to 22 pages per minute for the color printing. Then, when users want to print monochrome documents, it will take faster printing speed. Its speed can reach 32 paper per minute. Then, users do not need to wait for the printer ready. It can start printing the first page in less than 10 seconds.
Related to the technology, Oki C5650 is supported by 64 MB of RAM. This still can be increased up to 320 MB. Then, there is 200 MHz processor to help the printer in executing the processes faster and easier. For the printing resolution, its maximum resolution is 2400 dpi. For the paper size, this printer can handle the paper size starting from A6 to A4 paper.
You might also like: Oki B432dn Mono Laser Printer
Then, Oki C5650has feature for double sided printing. This is useful feature to have. By using this feature, users will be able to print on both sides of paper without doing manual adjustment. The printer will help users to do the job and it can print them well. Of course, this is good options to save paper since it can save up to 50% of paper consumption.
Oki C5650 Color Laser Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
- Oki C5650 Windows Printer 32-Bit Driver ⟹ Download (1.9 MB)
- Oki C5650 Windows Printer 64-Bit Driver ⟹ Download (2.0 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Oki C5650 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (5.5 MB)
This file contains everything you need to use your Oki C5650 Series
You might also like: Oki C331dn Digital Color Printer
How to install driver for Oki C5650 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Oki C5650 Printer to keep your OKI product up-to-date.