Oki B412dn is one of the monochrome printer. As its name, this printer can only print mono pages. There is no cartridge for color printing. This may not be suitable for people who need access to print photos or pictures. However, this can be great partner for people who are looking for printer with fast printing speed for the mono documents. Of course, offices can be the example for it.
Oki B412dn is dedicated for mono printing. In this case, there is special things offered by this printer. It is about the printing speed. This device is possible to print up to 42 pages per minute. This is a good speed since users will be able to get their documents printed quickly. In this case, the first paper printed by this printer can be done in around 4.5 seconds, so waiting for the printer to print does not need to do.
You might also like: Oki C310dn Colour Laser Printer
For the printing quality, Oki B412dn is supported by good resolution. Although it is for mono printing, of course resolution still get special attention since users will need good printing quality. For the resolution, the printer can provide resolution up to 1200x1200 dpi. Then, it is possible to save the paper usage since this device will help users to print directly on both pages of paper by using the duplex printing.
Oki B412dn Color Laser Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Server 2003, Server 2003 x64, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008 x64, Server 2012
- Oki B412dn Windows Printer PCLXL Driver ⟹ Download (15.7 MB)
Operating System(s): MAC Os X
- Oki B412dn Mac Printer PCL Driver ⟹ Download (11.3 MB)
You might also like: Oki C5650 Colour Laser Printer
How to install driver for Oki B412dn Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Oki B412dn Printer to keep your OKI product up-to-date.